CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

HSKS 7 - First Slytherin Quiz

Today is the first day of HSKS7. I can't believe this is my fourth year at it. This term, I decided that I wouldn't use my character blog, just my personal one so you'll see quizzes like this scattered throughout my posts. No, I have not lost my mind and think I have multiple personalities, I'm just condensing this term into one space. Our Slytherin Head Girl has posted our first quiz...and my answers are below.

1. What are your three most favorite colors?
Blues, Greens, Reds, Pinks

2. What are you three least favorite colors?
I tend to stay away from orange and yellow

3. Your favorite candy is _________________.
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

4. Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
oooo...that's a tough one....Draco

5. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both

6. What type of kit did you ask for?
Socks or Fingerless Mitts

7. Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
Sorry I'm a yarn snob, unless its blended with wool or cotton, it should be burned

8. Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
The lovely Quinn

9. Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit?
hmmm....I like unique items and books, I'm looking for a few books in particular

10. What are your three most favorite scents?
nothing too overpowering, floral and fruity scents are the best

11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
I like the best of both worlds, sweet AND salty :)

12. Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Cass Puddlemere

13. Do you really need more stitch markers?
YES...I keep losing those damn things

14. Dpns, circular, or straight?
DPNs or 40" long KnitPicks circular (for magic looping)

15. What yarn makes you squee?
Sock yarn makes me squee, and I really love indy dyers

16. Favorite HP Movie?
Prisoner of Azkaban

17. Favorite HP character?
Believe it or not...Luna Lovegood

18. Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
Oh hell...I don't remember...I wanted all of them!!!

19. What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
The Snake Pit

20. What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
What kinda question is that?! I'm sexy and devious that's why!

0 comments: